FATTORIA PUGLIESE DIFFUSA was established in 2009, thanks the Regional Government which granted its foundation on the basis of the activities planned for the social development of the regional rural areas.
It is a non-profit Civil Society Organization, made by young and adult people. It’s mission is to promote and facilitate the development of rural and undevelopped areas in EU and Third Countries, thanks to the implementation of projects concerning active citizenship, partecipatory democracy, volunteering, youth, social inclusion, promotion of civil rights, sustainable development,environment protection, organic farming and biodiversity, nature and sport, outdoor activities.
FPD focuses its attention on European mobility, both for the personal development of disadvantaged citizens and for the growth of partner organizations both at local and International level.
The main target group is youth under 35 y.o., but the organization also works with seniors. Both the categories have in common the fact they include disadvantaged people from rural and peripheral areas. The young people are mainly NEET, and FPD offers them several opportunities to be trained and educated in order to boost their active citizenship and participation in the policy-making process and enrich their curricula for getting more chances for job-placement or self-employment opportunities. The main methodology FPD uses in its activities is based on NON-FORMAL EDUCATION.
- Training Courses (Digital skills, Social Media, etc..)
- Seminars (European Participatory Democracy Tools, EU opportunities,…)
- Structured dialogues (between youth and decision makers)
- Cultural Events (expositions, concerts, symposiums,…)
- Coordination of Networks of private and public bodies for civic participation and democratic engagement.
- Training Courses and Workshops (EU Participation and Democracy, EU Citizenship,…)
- Seminars (EU Policies and Programmes)
- Strategic Partnerships for adult education (for staff members)
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
- EVS and European Solidarity Corps (hosting and sending Accreditations)